I have more respect for a street walking whore than a political whore.
If you want to uphold the law of the land, protection folks from child raping and murdering criminal illegal invaders, perhaps being a sheriff is in order.
But if you want to be a lawless whore, take the badge off and stand on a street corner LIKE AN HONEST WHORE .
The Ole Dog!
Democrat-led El Paso alone has sent 7,000 migrants to New York City and Chicago
- El Paso is a Democrat-led border city located across from Juarez, Mexico
- It has bused roughly 7,000 migrants to New York City since late August
- The city has also sent more than 1,800 to Chicago
- Yet all eyes are on Texas Governor Greg Abbott, who has bused more than 3,000 migrants to New York City and more than 900 to Chicago
- The busloads of migrants are part of a high-profile campaign to put a spotlight on the record crossings at the U.S.-Mexico border
- Texas and Arizona combined have bused over 10K migrants to Washington, D.C.
The Democrat-led border city of El Paso, Texas, has sent more migrants on buses to New York City and Chicago than a campaign by Texas’ Republican governor, a twist in an ongoing partisan battle over U.S. border security.
El Paso, which sits across the border from Juarez, Mexico, has bused roughly 7,000 migrants to New York City since late August and sent more than 1,800 to Chicago, a city-run effort that far exceeds the more ad-hoc transportation of the past.
The city’s busing effort has received less attention than a separate statewide campaign by Texas Governor Greg Abbott, who is seeking a third term in Nov. 8 midterm elections.
Abbott has bused more than 3,000 migrants to New York City and more than 900 to Chicago as part of a high-profile campaign to put a spotlight on the record crossings at the U.S.-Mexico border.
However, El Paso Mayor Oscar Leeser, a Democrat, said the city’s program is ‘completely different’ than the other busing efforts and that they seek to ‘treat people with respect.’
MORE POLITICAL WHORES IN A CAT HOUSE FIGHT: