Know how to tell which political whore is lying?
The one who’s lips are moving!
Henry Cuellar was a senior in my brother’s class when I was a freshman in a tiny hill country high school.
When the VA was butt f##King me for 7.5 years I went To Cuellar’s office in my area to see if I could get some help making the VA stop f##king me.
His staff did nothing.
I started going down and chewing their basses out for doing nothing so they transferred my case to another city so I could not go chew on the ass of the political minion blowing off a US war vet.
There needs to be a NONE OF THE ABOVE slot on the ballot for those who are so ignorant they still “vote” and believes it might make a difference.
The Ole Dog!
- Jessica Cisneros, 28, had a long-term affair with her former high school teacher John Balli, 51
- Cisneros is running for a seat in Congress against incumbent Henry Cuellar —and has the backing of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- DailyMail.com obtained 2011 texts between the two, including one professing her love when she was 18 and he was 41, calling him ‘babe’
- The ultra-liberal would-be Congresswoman began sleeping with him after he started dating his future second wife Sandra Ramirez in May 2011
- But the secret lovers had a painful split when Balli and Ramirez wed in July 2014
- That marriage ended in divorce in October last year — and Ramirez, 49, is telling friends it was Cisneros who helped destroy her marriage
- Ramirez told a close friend: ‘I hate Jessica Cisneros. She was responsible for the break-up of my marriage. She could never look me in the eye’
The 28-year-old AOC-backed candidate facing a run-off against centrist DemocratRep. Henry Cuellar had a long-term affair with her former high school teacher, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal.
Jessica Cisneros was in a sexual relationship with educator-turned-lawyer John Balli, now 51, and called him ‘babe’ in a 2011 text professing her love when she was 18 — and he was 41.
The ultra-liberal would-be Congresswoman began a sexual relationship with him after he began dating his future second wife Sandra Ramirez in May 2011. But the secret lovers had a painful split when Balli and Ramirez wed in July 2014.
However that marriage ended in divorce in October last year — and Ramirez, 49, is now slamming Cisneros for helping to destroy it.
She believes the congressional hopeful and Balli rekindled their affair in 2019 when the ex-teacher nominated his former student for her first shot at running against Cuellar in the 2020 Democratic primary for Texas’ 28th district.